Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tying Shoes

Caio: I tied my shoes for the very first time. My teacher Lindsay taught me how to. First, you take your lace and make a knot. Then you take your right lace and make a loop. Then you take your left lace and loop around the first loop. Then you take that string and shove it through the little hole that you (should) see. Then it should turn out as two loops on each side. Then you take those two loops and pull. Then, how to make a double knot: You take those two loops and make a knot. Ok, I'm good. I didn't want you to write that. What are you DOING? MOMMY!! Please stop.

1 comment:

  1. Caio,
    I am so proud of you that you learned how to tie your shoe! It is so much fun to watch you practice! Your website is awesome!
    Love,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete